Shannon Laser

This is the diary of my thoughts, struggles and joys. I seek to put God first in my life. I am not an authority on anything, so if you feel like keeping me accountable for my comments - then please do so.

Name:
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada

I was born in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada. Raised in Newfoundland in a small fishing village by my parents (I have two younger sisters). Moved to Calgary, Alberta when I was 18 and met my future husband. We got married on August 5, 2000 and built a house in Airdrie, Alberta. I had our son on August 30, 2002 and our daughter March 11, 2005. In June of 2003 we felt God telling us to accept a job in Frankfurt, Germany and in October we landed here. The last few years have been a roller coaster ride for sure and the future looks like it will be much of the same. I am pregnant with our third child.

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Self Portrait

2 Comments:

Blogger ricki said...

hey - you look good for a momma of so many ... chris is a blessed man ...

3:47 a.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

8/12/2007
Hey Shannon
Happy birthday today Girl. I hope God will richly bless you and your lovely family. I was so surprised when I learned that you´re pregnant. I hope everything is going very well and that your health is keeping up and that God will grow a lovely, healthy little baby in you.
I have lost your & Chris´s email. I am so glad I found your blog when I googled you! Man, did we battle to get everything up & running here in London. The move wasn´t easy at all. I still don´t feel totally at home.
Please send me your email again. Mine´s Jannie.febe@gmail.com.
Lots of love to Chris and the little ones too.
Febe

4:45 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home